Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

[Pinned] Current Progression

The Lower SpireLord Marrowgar - Done (farm)Lady Deathwhisper - Done (farm)Gunship Battle - Done (farm)Deathbringer Saurfang - Done (farm)The PlagueworksFestergut - Done (farm)Rotface - Done (farm)Professor Putricide - Done (farm)The Crimson HallBl...
Small Nigella 7y
Nigella2867Small team 7y
Guild News

Gratz Magic on MOURNE!

For those who were in the raid, would know Magic got his shadowmourne, but what you dont know is that he celebrated it with Discworks that night.Here is a video Discworks gave me the next day
Small Ælité 6y
Ælité21352Member avatar small Helroy 6y
Guild News

booooom, HEADSHOT! BANE DEAD

Congratz to all who participated in the exhausting attempts for 10H LK. Great heals from Disc and tesumi on the night, as well as epic dps from MBC. Generally good job to everyone who was there for the night and the other two nights of solid attem...
Small Ælité 6y
Ælité3836Member avatar small Alminah 6y
Guild News

The Mile High Club

Gratz to all who earned thier "Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher". Little late but better then never. Still WTB boned for carbon and divita ROFL
Small Ælité 6y
Ælité41504Member avatar small Airwen 6y
Guild News

Helroy?

So like yea, this is Helroy and his Sister after they got picked up from the dentist. I am pretty tight with Helroys mum so she said i can put it up on the site. EnjoyBy the way, If you laugh ur gonna go to hell
Small Ælité 6y
Ælité1599Small Ælité 6y
Guild News

Clean Sweep

Good Job to everyone on one shotting every single boss tonight. 12 bosses down with no fuss in one night,even with few attempts on Heroic LK, everyone put 100% effort and everyone deserves a cookie.(2 cookies for me)Well done all, only H LK stands...
Small Ælité 6y
Ælité71319Small Ælité 6y
Swordblazer3468Member avatar small Soulbane 6y
Guild News

MC cleared !!!

MagiicMagiic <Dezire>, accomplished Unholy Deathknight and beloved off spec tank, founded "my povo ass DK needs a legendary" in 2009, with one simple mission statement: to run around Daleran jumpping and screaming "I have a Thunderfury my pe...
Small Swordblazer 6y
Swordblazer2406Small Ottomanz 6y
Guild News

well done on sindgo. 11/12 now

ok guys well done on sindgo. last night. Now hardmode lk await us.it will be the end boss for some pplz dream n a new dream for the pplz that have never consider of hading the hope of getting where we had right now. Dezire have given that hope for...
Small Vipro 6y
Vipro2375Member avatar small Lemondrop 6y
Guild News

Improving communication

communication Its been brought to our attention that some people are unhappy about things here and there as officers we strive to do the best we can to keep everyone happy but its impossible to keep everyone happy .we found out through the grape v...
Small Swordblazer 7y
Swordblazer3384Small team 6y
Guild News

Heroic PP Goo'ed !!!

After weeks of exhausting attempts it all payed off....Gratz on epic loot and those who put in the hard yards to finally get him down.Good Job everyone and keep it up.DeZire
Small Ælité 6y
Ælité3465Small team 6y
Guild News

<DeZire> our first shadowmourne

Gratz to me on the new weapon but the thanks goes out to all our raiders for the hard work cheers guys :)Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Small Swordblazer 7y
Swordblazer8726Small Ælité 6y
Guild News

Going back to 2 icc 10 man groups

It has been brought to officer attention that not all of our raiders are getting into a good ICC 10 man group and that people are tired of pugging , when i first joined DiZire vip and tundi lead one 10 man group and i lead another both doing about...
Small Swordblazer 7y
Swordblazer291957Member avatar small Helroy 7y
Guild News

New Layout?

YaY or Nay?Let me know. I want feedback, critique if you want.I am open to suggestions, layouts, examples ideas. I wanna know it all lolPS. i can go back to the old one.
Small Ælité 7y
Ælité10611Small team 7y
Guild News

progession for 25man icc hardmodes

well done to every1 that were there for the fisrt week of guild proggesion in 25man icc hardmodes.we so far with 4night of hardmode n at 7/12 not bad for the fisrt week.week 2, we will be aiming for 9boss in hardmodes, 9/12 so plz keep up the good...
Small Vipro 7y
Vipro7537Small team 7y
Guild News

LICH KING DEAD!!

up yours, springfieldno more fucking songs from Araiyu and no more LOL jks from Lemon
Small team 7y
team161105Member avatar small Alminah 7y
Guild News

FISRT GUILD 11/12 BOSS IN 1 NIGHT

GOOD work on wedenday night for every guilder in the raid for making wednesday night as 1 of the best night so far for our icc25man as we had got 11/12 boss with only 3 to 4 wipe, very happy with every1s n now lk await us. So let keeep this up fo...
Small Vipro 7y
Vipro3379Small Ælité 7y
Guild News

DeZire Premium

Vipro, Sword and myself have put in the hard yards to keep everyone happy, it aint easy i can tell you. On the other hand, we have decided to pay for the website in order to have premium features and no AD's displayed on the site. We were thinking...
Small Ælité 7y
Ælité3388Small team 7y
Guild News

Queen Lana'thel BITTEN.

Its been a long night for eveyrone... but we finally got her.Thanks to all who stuck to positive attitude and believed in getting her down.Good Job All.
Small Ælité 7y
Ælité2378Small Vipro 7y
Guild News

Professor Putricide DOWN.

Good Job to you all who seem to got the hang of the Goo. We arenet finished yet thou....
Small Ælité 7y
Ælité1303Small Ælité 7y